Joy and laughther flooded Lethbridge towards an unlimited horizon. Welcome to Lethbridge_Fusion!

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Ending the Lifespan of My Bracelet

Sad :(
I lost my bracelet! I had been wearing it since the 1st time I left for Canada.
Never took it off. It had been a part of me.
I felt uneasy not having it with me :(
Disable! Dysfunction! Distorted!
This bracelet was a gift from Jason.
Mom... I am really upset...
Can't find it anywhere. I searched high and low for it.
I am lost :(
I guess... I dropped it on my way to school this morning.
Noticed that it is no longer on my wrist during class time.
I was totally doomed!
U might think this is no big deal after all it is juz a bracelet.
Replace it with a new one is the best solution.
I wish I could ... apparently this is not the case
I want my bracelet back
Gone gOne gonE !!!
GONE with the Lethbridge wind!
Probably buried somewhere within the snow!
Arghhh!!!
I felt as if everything is driving away from me gradually...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home